Teacher/Family Educator: $22.56
Monday to Friday: 8am-4pm, August to June every year- have the same days off as the local school districts.
Do you aspire to make a difference in children's lives, and have a positive impact on our local community?
A local non-profit in early childhood education is searching for a Teacher/Family Educator who will have core responsibilities in: classroom management, curriculum development, children’s learning, family partnerships, parent education and record keeping. This is a direct hire opportunity with Lewis County Head Start.
3 easy ways to begin the Hiring Process today!
1. Text "JOBS" to 360-330-9050
2. Schedule an appointment with the following link:
3. Visit our office Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, 114 W. Walnut St., Centralia, WA 98531
What’s in it for you?
- Follows the school schedule, have summers and winter/spring break off
- The ability to make a positive impact in your community
- Paid Medical Benefits year round
- Annual cost of living increase
What we look for in a Teacher/Family Educator
- Minimum AA Degree in Early Childhood Education, or related field with qualifying Early Childhood Endorsement, or Child Development Associate (CDA) credential
- 100% Employer paid medical benefits for employee
- $100 a month employer Health Savings Account contribution
- Sick leave, 2 Personal Days
- Training Opportunities
Visit our office today to begin the hiring process, we are open Monday to Friday 8am-5pm:
114 W Walnut St
Centralia, WA 98531
Need more information about this job?
Contact our office at 360-330-9050 and speak to a friendly member of our staff!
Our team is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Lewis County, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Location/Region: Centralia , WA