Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
With over 45 plants across North America, the Byesville, OH, USA
plant is a part of our Beverage division that makes juice mixes, syrups and liquid ingredients. We are hiring career minded people to help meet growing demands for quality food products and ingredients. You'll have the opportunity to work in a fast paced and fun environment! We feel good about our products that make our food taste better. Our employees care - about their community, their team and the results we create every day. If you’re looking for a manufacturing facility where you can build a career and have fun while you do it, we might be the team for you. What This Role Is:
The Parts Clerk is responsible for organizing, maintaining and keeping accurate inventory of machine repair parts while working within the established budgetary guidelines. This position will keep records of spare parts usage for specific equipment and individual jobs for monthly reports and updates. They work closely with the Maintenance Manager and production teams to order and maintain adequate supplies to keep production machines maintained, running and meeting customers needs. What You'll Do:
· Order and inventory parts to ensure that necessary quantities are in stock in order to minimize downtime.
· Issue purchase orders for the payment of parts and materials.
· Source hard to find items to alternate vendors.
· Deal with vendors and sales people regarding any new product lines or billing errors.
· Keep the Maintenance Planner informed of any problems there may be in getting parts.
· Work with Accounting Department on month-end closing(s) and billing errors.
· Work within the established budgetary constraints, while keeping the Maintenance Planner apprised of outages What's In It For You:
· Competitive pay, and weekly
paychecks and sign on Bonus!
· Friendly, close-knit team and supervisors invested in your success!
· 3 weeks paid time off per year
· Direct hire, full time roles with great benefits!
· Full benefits
, including mental health, employee assistance program & more!
· Work within a growing, sustainable industry, food and ingredients!
· Temperature controlled environment. What You'll Need To Succeed:
· High School or Equivalent education required
· Basic math and computer skills and ability to read, write & speak English
· Must have good communication skills both verbal and written.
· High attention to detail, prior use of inventory software
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. periodically during the shift
· Manufacturing experience preferred, industrial maintenance and parts inventory system use preferred
· Ability to work in a manufacturing environment that is subject to temperature variance
Location/Region: Byesville, OH