We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work.
At A3 Ventures we come to work to dream, design and define how we will live and move into the future. We exist to harness these forces for the benefit of Members and future generations, humanizing disruptive change for the betterment of the communities we serve. We're looking for bright, passionate, and collaborative people to join our tight-knit team as we innovate in the spirit of service.
Why Work For Us?
- Impact. Lead the charge in mobility as a service movement and enable people's lives to improve through the sharing economy. Leverage the best of an established 115 year-old not for profit combined with start-up speed and agility to create real and meaningful impact.
- Recognition. We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary, annual performance bonuses, benefits, and 401(k) Company match with additional discretionary contribution potential.
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we practice our values: humility, integrity, teamwork, and service. You'll have the security of a larger organization but you'll move at startup speed.
The Director, House Manager Operations will lead all relevant areas of operations for their assigned venture.
- Service Ventures and Members: Lead the best-in-class operations for the assigned venture
- Lead procurement: Develop and maintain strong relationships with all supply and service vendors relevant to operations
- Manage inventory: Direct the inventory management of assets related to the assigned venture
- Optimize: Use data to maximize asset utilization rate
- Develop playbook: Set a culture that reflects "continuous process improvement," and develop a localized operations playbook for your venture. Contribute as needed to the A3 playbook for pilot and launch plan approach to future venture launches.
- Strategic direction: Develop a long-term strategic direction for the venture in partnership with Marketing Director and the VP
- Leadership - Motivates, manages, leads by example, manages stress & demonstrates patience. Coaches and develops employees.
- Member Experience- Providing member quality, satisfaction, support, service, and reward, resulting in member loyalty.
- Fleet & Field Team Management - Optimization of costs, risks and efficiency in fleet operations.
- Strategic Planning - Formulates, sets goals, determines actions to achieve the goals, and mobilizes resources to execute the actions. (Advanced)
- Optimization - The act, process, or methodology of making something as fully perfect, functional, or effective as possible. Making the best or effective use of a situation or resource.
- Vendor Management - Create and monitor vendor relationships. Negotiating and monitoring the length and substance of contracts. Stay up to date on new technologies. Maintain contact with current vendors and reach out to new vendors. Supervise and direct the work of assigned occupational/leased employees.
- Bachelor's degree (Required)
- MBA is strongly (Preferred)
- 8+ years operations team leadership experience (Preferred)
- Blend of retail and call center management experience (preferred)
- Front line management experience either in a sales or customer service capacity (Preferred)
- Resource management experience (Preferred)
- Vendor negotiation and contract development experience (Preferred)
We are passionate about maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people and culture of the communities we serve, and fostering an environment in which everyone can realize their full potential and grow without barriers. We celebrate our differences as they make us stronger and invigorate our workplace. We believe that each of us enriches our culture by contributing unique perspectives, valuable insights and key strengths. We want each of our Team Members to feel valued, respected and supported.