The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Swedish Medical Center is seeking a head and neck surgical oncologist to join an established practice in metro Denver, CO
- Board certified
- Fellowship training from an approved head and neck surgical oncology fellowship program
- Ability to obtain licensure to practice in Colorado
- Excellent communication skills
- 2023 anticipated start date
- HCA HealthONE employed practice
- Competitive market salary
- Robust benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, etc.
- 401k, stock purchase program
- Paid time off, CME, malpractice
- Relocation assistance
About Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute, Head and Neck Specialty Group, and Swedish Medical Center:
- As part of Sarah Cannon, the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare, Swedish Medical Center provides direct access to leading-edge cancer therapies and clinical trials
- All tumor sites are treated with a full spectrum of care modalities – head & neck, advanced cutaneous, endocrine, brain, complex GI, colorectal, lung, breast, neuroendocrine, gynecologic, and genitourinary tumors
- Organ-specific oncology nurse navigators; organ-specific tumor case conferences
- Head and Neck Specialty Group physicians are fellowship-trained in advanced head and neck oncologic surgery
- Head and Neck Specialty Group coordinates comprehensive care for patients affected by neoplastic diseases of the Head and Neck
- Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA HealthONE, has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years.
- Swedish Medical Center is an acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds and cares for more than 200,000 patients annually
- Swedish Medical Center’s new Cancer Care Pavilion will open in Q4 2022, allowing comprehensive cancer services to be delivered in one location
Denver is one of the healthiest and fastest-growing cities in the country. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
Location/Region: Englewood, CO (80110)