North Bend Medical Center is currently seeking a full-time, Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon in beautiful Coos Bay, Oregon. The successful candidate will be based at Bay Area Hospital, which is a Level III Trauma Center and registered for 172-beds. There are currently 5 other Orthopedic Surgeons in the area to help support the program, with a strong community need.
- Competitive Base Salary Based on MGMA Standards
- Sign-On Bonus
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Licensing/DEA Expenses Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
- CME Stipend + 5 Days Off
- Relocation Allowance
- EPIC Electronic Health Record
- Partnership Track
- Unrestricted Oregon Medical Licensure/DEA
- Experience Preferred
- Must be Board Certified
- Fellowship Training a Plus
Life is Better at the Beach!
- Coastal Community with Moderate Year-Round Climate;
- 30 Minutes from World-Class Bandon Dunes Golf Resort!
- Quick, Convenient Access to a Beautiful Regional Airport;
- Oregon's Famous Sand Dunes, Pacific Ocean, Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling, Restaurants and more;
- Work/Life Balance that is Second to None!
Location/Region: Coos Bay, OR (97420)