nterventional Pain Management Physician
National Spine & Pain Centers (NSPC) is one of the largest pain management practices in the United States. Our platform of success is composed of a history of excellence, recognized distinction, groundbreaking treatment options, convenient locations, and long-term results.
We currently are looking for enthusiastic Interventional Pain Management Physicians to expand our Ocoee, FL practice and improve the quality of life of our patients through personalized, accessible care. In addition to providing comprehensive clinical services, NSPC offers the unique opportunity for physicians to market and grow a legendary practice while developing and advancing the pain management specialty.
Qualified candidates must be ACGME accredited and have completed a fellowship in pain management. We prefer physicians who are boarded in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation or Anesthesiology; however, we also may consider board certification in Neurology (depending on additional/previous pain management practice experience).
In addition to providing care on an out-patient basis (including new consultations, follow-ups, and performance of procedures/injections), successful physicians in our practice are expected to:
- Interpret and explain imaging (X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, etc.) and test results in order to identify patient conditions, recommend appropriate treatments, and provide plan of care details.
- Demonstrate familiarity and/or proficiency in the following procedures/injections (which may vary by site location):
- Medial branch blocks
- Facet joint injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Epidural steroid injections
- Nerve blocks
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Disc Regenerative Therapy
- Peripheral joint injections
- Trigger point injections
- See an average volume of at least 24 patients/day.
- Collaborate with other providers and leadership to maintain a comprehensive approach to patient care.
NSPC offers a wide variety of physician benefits, including but not limited to:
- Competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision insurance options, life and other ancillary insurance plans, a 4% employer-matched 401(k), holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
- Limited call and the opportunity for mid-level support to ensure continuity of care.
- Coverage of all malpractice/liability insurance and credentialing costs, as well as an additional stipend/PTO allotment for CME completion.
- Generous bonus potential, based on individual and company productivity.
We encourage all prospective candidates to learn more about NSPC by viewing our website.
National Spine & Pain Centers is an Equal Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Location/Region: Ocoee, FL (34761)