Location: Colorado, Denver Metro AreaEmployment Type: Full TimePosition Type: Salary plus CommissionPay Range: $75,000 - $100,000It’s a great year for growth and Schomp Automotive is partnering up with other great organizations and focusing on ongoing growth.
Based on our projections we will need to bring in top talent from outside the organization and are looking for leaders in their fields for sales, service and parts as well as General Managers.
Grow with us, advance your career with Schomp Automotive Group.The Parts Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining departmental employees and all aspects of the Parts department operations; focus on customer retention; and departmental profitability. Must be able to adopt dealership technology quickly and train employees on these tools. The Parts Manager must endeavor to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers at all times. Parts Manager experience is required.Why Schomp:Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!Benefits* We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance* Medical, Dental and vision insurance* Life insurance* 401(k) with company match* Paid Time off - Vacation, sick and benefit days* Short term and long term disability* Accident insurance* On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement Upward Mobility* Comprehensive employee recognition programs* A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers* Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer* Opportunities for career advancementEmployee Discounts* Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service Our Employees Come First* Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their workResponsibilities* The Parts Manager participates in operations/departmental planning.
* Creates annual budgets. * Tracks the daily gross sales of the parts department.
* Accurately track lost sales and adjust inventory through phase in/phase-out criteria as it pertains to manufacturer and company fill rate standards.
* Reconcile and report shortages and/or damage, parts/warranty returns and reports.
* Provide on-the-job training for parts department staff.
Manage parts employees. * Compile and analyze monthly management reports.
* Maintain tight control over parts inventory in accordance with manufacturer and company standards.Requirements* 5 years experience as a Parts Manager in an automotive dealership* Dealership experience required* Automotive experience required* Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license * Must possess and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record* Ability to drive manual transmission vehiclesThe Schomp Automotive Group provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of Colorado’s oldest and most successful automotive groups.Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity EmployerThe compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position.
Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance.
The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees.
Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or the recruiting process, please contact us by sending an email to HRTEAM@schomp.com or contact 720-800-6265.
Location/Region: Aurora, CO (80012)