The Otologist/Otolaryngologist will take over a patient base with a mix of adults and pediatrics. This practice serves as a 'one-stop shop' for allergy testing, allergy shots/drops, hearing aids, hearing testing, home sleep study testing, pulmonary function testing and in-office CT.
- Outpatient Otolaryngology practice.
- Solid “built-in” referral base and patient draw from surrounding Northwest Ohio and lower Michigan area.
- Opportunity to collaborate with other area institutions/organizations to expand the practice.
- Growth opportunity—ability to maximize your earning potential.
- Full benefits package including: health, life, dental, disability, retirement and more
- Perform a variety of Otolaryngology surgeries at an Outpatient Surgery Center and Hospital Setting
- Collaborate with partner and other physicians to ensure best possible patient outcomes
- Examine, diagnose and treat patients with breathing abnormalities, sinus disease, allergy problems, upper airway tumors, injuries and other ailments involving the ears, nose and throat
- Handle cases involving nosebleeds, infected mastoids and sinusitis
- Test patients and prescribe medications
- Conduct a comprehensive evaluation of patients
- Determine hospital admissions and discharges
Location/Region: Toledo, OH (43623)