Caring People Home Health Agency is a family owned and operated home health agency and has been in the healthcare industry for over 20 years!
Working for Caring People is more than just a job, it is a career.
We promote diversity, teamwork, and a culture of excellence.
Our RNs, LPNs, HHA’s and other professionals are the backbone of our company.
We rely on you to provide the best services to our clients.
We seek home healthcare service professionals who enjoy serving others and working as a team.
Our team members are like family, and each member of the team is at the heart of what we do.
As a Caring People Caregiver (HHA), you will receive ongoing skills and development training, as well as 24/7 support from our Clinical and Office staff.
We are currently seeking full time and part time Home Health Aides (HHA) to become part of our team!
We have a wide variety of cases for LIVE IN and hourly caregivers for short & long shifts, weekdays and weekends.
We are in need of caregivers across the county.
Apply now to learn about opportunities for our caregivers! 203-706-4580.
* Health insurance and 401K for FT * Scheduling/Steady Cases
* Caregiver Appreciation events * Refer a Friend Bonus Program
* Initial and ongoing training - we have Caring People University!
* Direct Deposit Job Requirements
* Current CT CNA license, HHA certificate, or three years work experience as a caregiver
* 2 Forms of ID including Driver's License & Social Security Card
* Results of a PPD or Chest X-ray * Two professional references
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Location/Region: Fairfield, CT (06824)