We are currently seeking an Entry Level Disassembly Technician or Mechanic to join our growing team in the Body Shop. The person who we hire into this role will have the ability to train into a Paint or Metal Technician within 1-2 years. We offer a clean and safe environment.
Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
At Rydell Auto Center, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Rydell is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
SIGNING BONUS OF UP TO $2,000 BASED ON EXPERIENCE!
Benefits * Above-average pay range of $18-$23/hour
* Health, vision, and dental insurance with family and child coverage
* Short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance at group rates
* After 1 year, a 401(k) with company matching dollars up to 4%
* Paid time off * We also offer great “in-house” benefits including discounted services, an employee vehicle purchase program and paid time off to volunteer.
Responsibilities * Work schedule of 8am-6pm Monday-Friday.
* Tear down vehicles prior to estimates to ensure all damage is assessed
* Put vehicles back together after Estimators are done with vehicles
* Keep vehicle parts and tools organized
* Operate all tools in a safe manner * Report any safety issues immediately to management
Qualifications * Knowledge of different makes and models of vehicles
* Ability to pay attention to detail * Ability to multi-task
* Excellent organizational skills * Ability to follow instructions
* Positive attitude * Ability to remove basic components from a vehicle and then reassemble them
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Location/Region: Grand Forks, ND (58201)