Experienced Auto Body Technician needed to repair vehicles thoroughly, safely, and profitably in a manner consistent with Caliber S.O.P., insurance partner and industry guidelines/standards.
Auto Collision experience is required.
At Caliber, we didn't get to be the nation's largest collision repair provider by accident. We've built a team with over 1,200+ state-of-the-art repair centers coast to coast, but what drives our growth is our Purpose, Culture and every single teammate.
Top reasons why 1000’s of technicians decide to join the Caliber family:
- DAY ONE BENEFITS including Medical, Dental Insurance and Paid Time Off
- Top Dollar Pay Plans $$$$
- Constant Workflow due to numerous DRP’s (Insurance relationships)
- Company Paid I-Car Training
- Career Training and Advancement Opportunities
- State of the art facilities and equipment (Paint Booths, Frame Machines, Measuring Systems, Welders, Large Stalls for turning WIP)
Essential Job Duties
- Complete dis-assembly of vehicle to assist Service Advisors in assessing damage to prepare a 100% Repair Plan
- Ensure all needed repairs identified to eliminate supplements and minimize repair time
- Inspect and test drive repaired vehicles to check for compliance with safety and quality standards; Wash and prepare vehicles for customer return
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines, and standards
We Do The Right Thing • We Are Inspired To Serve • We are Courageous • We Are Proud • We Have Fun
Location/Region: Friendswood, TX (77546)