Employee Data Processing Representative needed for a 2+ month contract, with our client based in Philadelphia, PA!
*** This client requires a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.***
Candidate MUST provide proof of receipt of the COVID-19 vaccination upon request. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, please let us know immediately so that we can discuss whether an accommodation is possible.
- This is a locally remote opportunity
- Hours generally, will be 8AM-5PM EDT, OT as necessary, (may be some flexibility with start time)
- $17-19/hr. maximum hourly rate
What You’ll Be Doing
Who You Are
- You will be responsible for executing onboarding and record-related transactional HR and Contract services in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform transactional services related to the employee lifecycle, including onboarding, hires, changes, back office setup maintenance and terminations.
- Provide coverage as needed for other areas to support the Onboarding and Contracts teams and their functional areas. This includes, but is not limited to, researching and resolving LRC issues.
- Provide customer support to field office personnel regarding onboarding or change request status and respond to general inquiries when appropriate.
- Work with Employee Support Representatives and BSO operational team members to research and resolve data-related issues related to employee records
- Ability to focus on customer needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Strong commitment to ownership and accountability to delivering high quality services
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Effectively handles pressure and demands from multiple customers and competing priorities
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications. Ability to develop proficiency in SAP and Issue/Case Management Applications.
- Proven ability to work with a variety of systems. 1-2 years’ experience working in SAP is preferred
If This Sounds Like You, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. unity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania