The Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC), is a 501(c)(6), not-for-profit entity, the only global cyber intelligence sharing community solely focused on financial services. Serving financial institutions and in turn their customers, the organization leverages its intelligence platform, resiliency resources and a trusted peer-to-peer network of experts to anticipate, mitigate and respond to cyber threats. FS-ISAC is headquartered in the US, with offices in the UK and Singapore.
We are looking for a Membership Sales Associate to join our growing Business Development team to manage inbound leads in Salesforce. You will also contribute to improved business processes to scale and support our growth. The ideal candidate must be able to roll up their sleeves to work independently and contribute to the output and results. They must have the ability to prioritize lead and lead generation projects, work in fast-paced environment, enjoy working with data and be willing to learn and grow in the sales field.
This is a mid-entry level position reporting to the Senior Director, Sales Enablement and Operations, responsible for managing the inbound lead process to ensure accurate data at entry to the sales funnel. This position is operations focused, critical to the smooth functioning of processing inbound applications and supports the lead development process. Candidate must be proficient in Salesforce, detailed oriented, interested in learning the business and the stakeholders in the financial services sector, possess good interpersonal skills and a desire to contribute to the growth of FS-ISAC.
- Use Salesforce – data entry, data verification, reporting, quality assurance checks.
- Use open source and licensed data sources to validate and qualify inbound leads.
- Provide ad hoc analysis of inbound leads and participate in discussions to identify gaps.
- Respond to operations questions from staff and (occasionally) prospects.
- Support lead development projects and nurture campaigns out of Salesforce.
- Work closely with business operations, finance and membership teams.
- Audit data to ensure accuracy and troubleshoot errors.
- Use DocuSign to back up business development team.