Use your grant management experience for a great mission: tribal, rural, and underserved communities for the sake of optimizing patient outcomes and access! Prior grant management experience required (federal grant experience a plus). This is a part time position, and can be candidates can work on a fully remote basis!
For Immediate Consideration: Apply online at https://ashp.balancetrak.com/20211013
Seeking a grants manager for a federal grant aimed at providing resiliency training to members of the pharmacy workforce, particularly those in tribal, rural, and underserved communities for the sake of optimizing patient outcomes and access. The proposal is aimed at supporting the well-being and resilience of the pharmacy workforce in those settings with opportunities to support the overall healthcare workforce across all settings. Is responsible for gathering documentation and fulfilling the necessary requirements of various funding bodies to formally carry out existing grants and seek funding on behalf of ASHP. Must be an excellent researcher who not only finds the funding organization who’s grants match with the mission of ASHP, but also must be an astute writer who knows how to properly appeal to the funding organizations board. This will be a 0.5 Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) position. This will be a three year position with opportunity to continue if more funding is achieved. This position can be a fully remote position.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing and supporting the grants requirement and implementation for the organization.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Director, Project Manager, and other ASHP staff to ensure all grant requirements are met under federal standards.
- Identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process.
- Works with grant writer(s)/contractor(s)/ASHP staff who research, develop, and prepare grant proposals and reports and assumes responsibility for transmission to granting organization.
- Develop leads and conducts background research data gathering.
- Maintain compliance with existing grants and associated initiatives awarded to ASHP.
- Provide training to the new staff on grants management and reporting requirements.
- Prepares financial and budget plans for future grants.
- Oversee implementation of grants according to the operational and financial needs of the granting organization and of ASHP.
- Maintain records of all payments and receivables and prepare monthly records for all grant related activities.
- Maintain records of all time reporting requirements for ASHP staff assigned to the work of the grant.
- Identifies and pursues grant/funding sources through web-based grant and philanthropic portals.
- Provides detailed reports to granting organization, ASHP, and the ASHP Board of Directors about grant progress.
- Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities.