loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers.Come join us!
loanDepot We are Americas Lender.
Responsible for soliciting, building and maintaining strong relationships with mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers (and any other potential mortgage entity customer), representing loanDepot Wholesale (LDW), to sell into the wholesale and correspondent mortgage marketplace within an assigned territory. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the companys policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Solicits new customers for approval to conduct business with LDW.
- Presents loan products, pricing, point of contacts, and communicates how LDW does business to prospective and existing customers.
- Speaks, corresponds and visits accounts on a daily basis to ensure their upmost satisfaction.
- Trains mortgage brokers and banker partners on loan submission and fulfillment process.
- Sets expectations to clients on fully understanding the loan process including submission, processing, underwriting, closing and funding.
- Manages sales pipeline and closing ratios at levels determined by LDW leadership.
- Assists in resolving customer issues & educates customer about the escalation process.
- Communicates and interacts with loan fulfillment centers as necessary to ensure desired production results.
- Manages customer performance, engaging the customer and providing top notch customer service.
- Participates in the training of other associates as needed.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) + years proven and progressive wholesale mortgage lending sales experience.
- Experience working CRM technology and social/business network site- Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn.
- Ability to attend trade shows & seminars as needed, traveling approximately 5-10% of the time.
- Must have a valid drivers license, as well as reliable transportation.
- College Degree preferred, but not required with proven mortgage experience.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location/Region: Anchorage, AK (99501)