Putnam County HomeCare & Hospice
Join Our Team!
Full Time Social Worker
Putnam County HomeCare & Hospice is the place for You! Putnam County HomeCare & Hospice has been a local leader in providing patients the care they deserve for over 50 years! We are seeking a dependable and reliable social worker with a genuine interest in home health and hospice to work full time. Hospice experience preferred, but not necessary. Hours are daily, Monday through Friday.
• Ohio Public Employees Retirement System
• Health and Vision Coverage
• Access to Supplemental Insurance Plans: Dental, Disability Plans, Life Insurance
• Deferred Compensation Plans
• Paid Government Holidays
• Earned Vacation and Sick leave available
• Friendly and Rewarding working atmosphere
Putnam County HomeCare & Hospice, PO Box 312, Ottawa, OH 45875, online at pchh.net/careers or Fax to (419) 523-6328 Attn: Jodie Lammers, may also email firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30 p.m. on October 25, 2021.
Location/Region: Ottawa, OH (45875)