Receives callers at the dealership, determines the nature of their business, directs callers to their destination, and schedules appointments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Greets customers and determines the nature of their visit.
2. Directs customers to the correct department, notifies the appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and
introduces the customer to an appropriate person.
3. Answers quickly and tracks incoming phone calls.
Directs caller to appropriate department or individual or
takes a thorough message and communicates messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
4. Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
5. Obtains basic demographic information about each customer, using an ups card, a log sheet, or other method
established by the dealership.
6. Enters data into prospect tracking system and runs prospect reports for managers weekly.
7. Schedule appointments for customers looking to service their vehicle in a timely manner.
7. Assist with stocking in new vehicles by making folders, stage, type vehicle or customer information into
computer, printing cards, etc.
8. Communicate in a timely manner to customers the arrival of their license plates.
9. Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
11. Assists with one-pays, service & parts edits, accounts payable and cashiering.
12. Assists with clerical duties as requested.
13. Maintains a professional appearance and neat work area.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Six months previous experience preferred.
2. Effective interpersonal, written & oral communication skills and computer skills.
3. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide by 10's and 100's.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
5. Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record and at least 18 years of age required to drive company or
Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk and hear; frequently required to walk;
reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel and crouch; and occasionally required to stand.
Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
3. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
4. Must work a predictable and consistent work schedule as determined by management and business
Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Individuals must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualified applicants and current employees will receive consideration for employment in this, and all, positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Location/Region: Saint Paul, MN (55109)