Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty dealerships and five collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the parts and service side of our business.
Responsibilities * Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Communicate with customer on parts status
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
* Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
* Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
* Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
* Pulls and fills orders from stock * Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
* Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
* Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
* Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
* Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
* Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
Qualifications * Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Have experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
* Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match * Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated * Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness * Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending * Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55431)