ROMEO HUNTE looking for a Design Assistant Intern!
We are searching for bright, fearless and love for fashion working individuals with some experience.
The ideal candidate is responsible for assisting with the creation of commercially viable product designs across collections.
Coordinate and deliver brand-right designs that tie back to the overall concept and business strategy; encompassing style, color/print, fit and fabric for new/existing product lines.
Applies a solid working knowledge of fashion trends and consumer needs to product designs.
Demonstrates a passion for the brand; inspires individuals; and relies on limited experience to plan and accomplish goals.
Work right along side with Designer on all aspects of the product lifecycle from concept to final development.
- Assist in interpreting the brand s direction into materials, trims, styles, trend, colors, and patterns.
- Prepare line sheet/look book and presentation materials/set-up for line previews and buy meetings.
- Assist in identifying specific materials, color palettes, patterns and prints for the season.
- Participate in research and development of seasonal trends.
- Assist in shopping the retail and trend (fabric/color/fashion) markets seeking new merchandise ideas, as needed.
- Assist in creating and distributing fabric development packages.
- Assist in creating and distributing color cards, trim cards, and pattern development sheets.
- Assist in developing flat mechanical sketches for design development
- Assist in selecting styles, materials, and colors that fit the brand and style plans.
- Work with Designer in developing print and pattern designs.
- Assist in reviewing development samples.
- Assist in the tracking and approval of fabric samples, ship-in, and ship-out.
- Participate in fit sessions.
Location/Region: New York, NY (10065)