The Measurement Consultant role requires analytical, data product and client-facing business skills applied through the development, and creation of data content for use in measurement products and solutions.
Consultants are responsible for measurement data analysis, reporting, and technology implementations using industry leading principles, methodologies, and programs.
In addition, the Consultant prepares and may also deliver client-ready deliverables which include insights and actionable recommendations based upon the Consultant's interpretation of the results.
These solution-based analytic activities are either designed for use by many clients or focus on the needs of a single client who requires custom development to solve a specific business problem.
The Consultant is innovative and logical and contributes to improving the ways in which the Consulting team develops and delivers flight, campaign and marketing program measurement reporting.
A Consultant works with the incoming data from clients and partners, reviews its viability and correctness for the analyses to be performed, and then performs the necessary analyses to derive the output that becomes the deliverable to the partners and clients.
This requires logic and critical thinking to ensure that formats are correct, that the data makes sense in the context of the project, before beginning work.
Once the analyses are completed but before delivering them, the Consultant needs to use those same skills to review the outputs and ensure that they too make sense.
Consultants generally work as part of a team, headed by a Project or Engagement Manager and assisted by data enablement, analytic or statistical associates, along with SMEs who review outputs / deliverables to ensure their utility.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Focuses on both short and long-term projects that deliver revenue (or value)
- Works closely with Team LEADER to identify new development initiatives
- Supports project requirements including data sources, statistical methods and implementation
- Works with other consultants, software developers, data analysts, and project managers to complete project and move into a delivery environment
- Supports various ad hoc projects, as needed
- Leverages tools like R, Tableau, Python, Hadoop & SQL to drive efficient analytics
- Prepares and presents results for stakeholders
- Identifies ways to work efficiently - can understand the data connections or programming connections and help find ways to reducewaste
Job Role Specific Skills:
- Knowledge of Acxiom products
- Ability to work with unstructured data
- Statistical software / Programming Languages: PYTHON, R
- Big Data: Hadoop, SPARK - Visualization: Tableau, PowerBI
- Cloud: AWS, Google Cloud Platform - Data Query / Database: SQL, HIVE
- Ability to: - Meet deadlines
- Manage multiple projects - Follow a project thru the development lifecycle independently
- Manipulate complex datasets - Perform quantitative analysis within a fast-pace environment
- End user communication skills - Presentation skills
- Cross-Coordination with internally and externally groups
- Awareness of working with one or more of the following data sets:
- Adobe, Google, DPS/SSP, Addressable TV, Connect TV, Out of Home TV, Display, Ad Server/Network, Direct Mail, Email, Social, Mobile
Location/Region: Conway, AR (72033)