Entry-Level Full-Time **DESCRIPTION**
**Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:**
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues.
Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value.
Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a Best Place to Work.
We are 75 years strong and still growing.
Come grow with us! **Job Description:**
Data Intelligence Consultant
As a member of our Data Consulting team in Crowe's Consulting business unit, you will have the opportunity to develop and deliver solutions for clients within the banking industry.
This includes advising banks in designing, developing, and implementing business and technology platforms that provide critical value to their organization.
You will work with business and technology teams across the enterprise providing a breadth and depth of experience unlike any other.
Join a team of technology leaders that provide our clients with expertise and transformational technology enabling them to thrive in today's market.
Be part of a culture that provides an innovative environment that empowers you to follow your passion and develop as a leader.
Our opportunities include: - Data Management: New hires will assist with assessing, designing, and developing enterprise data warehouses and data integration solutions to provide clients with a comprehensive data solution to address their reporting, analysis, and decision-making needs.
This business first approach incorporates the development of data mapping and data integration processes to improve existing systems and build new ones.
- Data Analytics and Insight: New hires will assist with turning existing data into valuable business insights through automated tools and processes for collecting, storing, and visualizing critical benchmarks.
This includes the design and implementation of modern data analytic and visualization tools as well as assist in creating advanced analytics utilizing Python and R.
- Data Audits: New hires will assist with assessing current data processes help to create tools to identify and score the quality, reliability and visibility of data as a result.
- Data Process Improvement: New hires will assist with assessing current data processes, creating a tactical roadmap to implement process improvement, and helping to create tools that improve data quality, reliability, and visibility.
- Interactive Analytics & Visualization: New hires will assist with the design and implementation of modern data analytics and visualization tools (such as Tableau and PowerBI) to create interactive solutions based on project requirements.
- Data Governance: New hires will assist with the design and development of governance assessments and strategy providing clients with a comprehensive model for managing their enterprise data.
This includes implementing solution frameworks that incorporate enterprise changes to people, processes, and tools.
- Data Product Development: New hires will assist with the design and development of cutting-edge solutions and products that leverage data to deliver key insights and intelligence for our clients.
**Expectations:** - Strong aptitude to develop high level of technical and functional knowledge of database and/or software solutions
- Proficient in SQL and database design
- Capability to perform process analysis and implement database and/or software solutions
- Capability to learn and teach database and/or software solution features and functionality
- Strong aptitude to design and configure systems
- Desire to work in a fast-paced learning environment
- Ability to utilize both technical and social skills to assist clients
- Desire to use technology to tackle business problems
- Strong conceptual thinking, creativity, and flexibility
- Self-sufficient with the ability to self-manage (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills for breaking down complex, technical ideas in a way that is useful to the layman
- Work well both independently and in a team
- Experience in: Python, R, Visio, Data Integration, Data Analytics, or Data Visualization such as Tableau or Power BI ( At least 1 - 2 of the above mentioned)
- Understanding of Big Data solutions and tools such as Hadoop, NoSQL, Sqoop, and Hive.
(preferred) - Willingness to travel as needed.
Travel locations, frequency, and duration will vary throughout the year dependent on the clients served.
** Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in: Management/Computer Information Systems, Informatics, Data Science, Business/Data Analytics, Software System Engineering, Statistics/Mathematics or similar degree.
**GPA :** 3.0 or above **Locations:**
- Boston, MA
- Chicago/Oakbrook, IL - Dallas, TX
- Los Angeles, CA - New York, NY
- Indianapolis, IN **Our
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm.
We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
**How You Can Grow:** We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
Learn more about where talent can prosper!
**More about Crowe:** Crowe LLP (www.crowe.com) is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm with offices around the world.
Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities.
The firm and its subsidiaries also help clients make smart decisions that lead to lasting value with its tax, advisory, and consulting services.
Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the best places to work in the U.S. As an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, Crowe serves clients worldwide.
The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Boston, MA (02123)