The Solution Architect is responsible for estimating, crafting, implementing and managing change to custom client solutions.
You will work with the external Acxiom client to gather and translate customer requirements into solutions, through architecture and design artifacts, and provide technical leadership to the project or account team, ensuring both the client's and Acxiom's overall business strategy and technical vision are incorporated into the solution.
You will provide client support that requires a focus on consulting for proposed changes, process improvements, issue resolution, research of client data inquiries, and working closely with internal and external associates.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead implementation of Acxiom solutions and/or run sophisticated change that significantly impacts an existing solution
- Ensure individualized solution incorporates client's and Acxiom's overall business strategy and technical vision
- Technical lead in all solution communications with the client and oversees its progress throughout the implementation phase
- Responsible for overall solution integrity of large and complex solutions, providing direction to other Solution Architects on technology and design choices
- Engage in project communications with the client using a consultative approach.
Anticipate obstacles and recommend solution options.
Focus on client value and satisfaction while balancing corporate objectives, feasibility and scalability of solution
- Gather partner requirements and transform the information into a logical process flow.
Research possible approaches, evaluate cost, portability, compatibility, and usability, then engage in most efficient solution method for the changes/solution.
Accountable for the accuracy, process, integrity, quality, and stewardship of client solution architecture
- Maintain and enhance the roadmap for the client solution and maintain that solution roadmap with technical changes and direction including Acxiom standard components as often as possible
- Provide direction with technical and business requirements and overall project plan as it relates to the solution.
Provide recommendations into risk mitigation assessment.
Ensure data solution design fulfills functional and technical requirements and can consistently meet progress against service level agreements (SLAs).
Supervise solution improvement/implementation progress to stay abreast of possible issues and future challenges
- Maintain domain expertise in Acxiom and industry technologies, verticals, and lines of business in order to help align client business needs to products, solutions and services offered.
- Define and adhere to Acxiom solution standards, estimates, processes, policies, and procedures.
Utilize standard methodologies to promote consistency and drives alignment to standards within designated teams.
Familiar with other department's methodologies including project management and development methodologies
- Identify areas of process improvement that drives profit enhancement and client value and instill that attitude while giving through others
- Consult, advise, and educate management, affected teams, and clients through communications at the appropriate technical granularity.
Share standard methodologies and incorporate lessons learned into estimates, standards, and protocols
- Have a solid grasp of pre-sales process focusing on scoping and estimation and be able to lead scoping and estimation efforts for new projects for existing account/new log
Location/Region: Conway, AR (72033)