Hiring Staffing Managers to sell our services and recruit candidates for placement with our clients. Did you catch that? We find opportunities to help people thrive and provide for their families. It is a big job! Our Staffing Managers use their technology, personality, and curiosity along with virtual, social, and verbal communication skills to make things happen.
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best talent for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing!
What you get to do:
- Effectively sell and recruit through modern media connections
- Identify prospects in need of Randstad’s workforce services & solutions
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers via phone, text, email, social media, in-person
- Create partnerships through various channels of communication with key decision-makers
- Execute the activities that will gain results (lots of calls, virtual, and on-site client meetings)
- Listen to diagnose the workforce gaps that are limiting a client’s potential
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Effectively source, recruit, interview, and select candidates
- Coach and retain talent via phone, virtually, and in-person
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-3 years of professional sales experience
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- Technically adequate and competent
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Ability to connect with others through phone, video, social media, and in-person meetings
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven or tech-savvy environment
- Experience or quick adaptability utilizing digital tools and google suite applications
- Ability to thrive in a hybrid work model including onsite and remote
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
Randstad is the #1 provider of HR services in the world!
They match smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor.
They use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide candidates with the best experience possible.
* Career Progression
* Generous Time Off
* Best in Class Health Coverage
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Paid Volunteer Day
* Wellness Plan
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Supplemental Insurance
* Health and Dependent Care Savings Accounts
* Pre-Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
* On-Demand Learning through Randstad University
* Employee Resource Groups
* Discounts on Everything from Computers to Cars
Location/Region: Bakersfield, CA