Rydell Auto Center is seeking a Part Time Oil & Lube Technician to join our winning team.
We offer the opportunity to earn while you learn.
At Rydell Auto Center, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Rydell is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
We Offer * Above-average wages starting at $14 per hour.
* Schedule of 3-6pm Monday-Friday and some Saturdays based on department rotation
Benefits * An employee assistance program, available to all employees and their immediate family members.
* We offer great “in-house” benefits including discounted services, an employee vehicle purchase program and paid time off to volunteer.
Responsibilities * Performs multi-point inspection
* Recommends services based on findings from a thorough inspection
* Inspect fluid levels * Check air pressure of tires; replace tires as needed
* Perform 4 wheel alignment on Hunter equipment
* Able to perform execute fluid flushes
* Complete pre-delivery inspection on new cars-Replace oil and air filters
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Location/Region: Grand Forks, ND (58201)