Integrative Emergency Services is currently seeking qualified applicants for the Medical Director position at Baylor University Medical Center (BUMC) in Dallas, Texas.
- BUMC is a nationally recognized non-profit hospital that cares for more than 300,000 patients annually, with 100,000 receiving care in the Emergency Department.
- Equipped with 914 licensed beds, it is a flagship hospital of Baylor Scott & White Health, supporting an Emergency Medicine residency program and serving as the primary rotation site for medical students from Texas A&M.
- The BUMC culture is rooted in a foundation of patient safety and focused upon providing the highest quality healthcare in our Emergency Department.
- Candidates for this position need to be ABEM/ABOEM board-certified with leadership experience in Emergency Department operations and/or quality improvement.
- This physician should be an accomplished operational and strategic leader with direct administrative experience in Emergency Medicine.
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of medical director experience, demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively within a diverse clinical and academic environment, possess expert knowledge of process improvement techniques, and demonstrate successful implementation of efforts impacting quality, efficiency, patient experience, and/or physician engagement.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Stephen Fish for additional details.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (75246)