The Kunes Auto & RV Group is growing rapidly - we now have 36 locations.
Kunes Auto Groups has been awarded Automotive News' BEST DEALERSHIPS TO WORK FOR 31 times over the past 7 years.
That's not good enough for you? Well, you likely didn't know that only 100 dealers get the award every year...and this year we took 10 awards.
We're a Christian organization dedicated to doing it right for our team members, customers, and communities.
Seriously - this is a great company to work for.
Competitive Pay Plans - YEP. A supportive environment - YEP.
Tools you need to succeed - YEP! Come on - check us out - you won't be sorry! Technician Specific Benefits* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services
* Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands-on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Apprenticeship program * Specialty Tools provided
* Competitive wages * Sign on Bonus
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
* Provide an estimate of the time needed for additional repairs.
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 5+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
* ASE Certification preferred * A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical, and Engine Repair
* Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
* Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Ability to collaborate effectively * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability offered by the company with additional available
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Saturday Lunches
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Long term job security * Discounts on products and services * Above average industry pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Antioch, IL (60002)