Riverton Chevrolet has been a family owned and operated business since 1922, making us the oldest family owned and operated dealership in Utah.
We are currently seeking to add another motivated, service-oriented and energetic Receptionist to our team.
Receptionists are a key part in the development of customer relationships.
They are the first person to see, greet and respond to a call with our customers.
We find it helpful to be people oriented and have an outgoing personality to perform to the highest potential in this job.
This position will require a minimum of two nights a week and no less than two Saturdays per month.
It is also preferred that the individual be a team player, work well with co-workers , and be willing to assist in covering shifts when others are unavailable.
Responsibilities: * Personally greet and acknowledge all customers entering the dealership and direct them to the best of your ability
* Answer-greet and direct calls to appropriate Department or Individual
* Assist other coworkers when available
* Complete tasks assigned by their department supervisorQualifications:
* Be people oriented and have an outgoing personality
* Have excellent customer service focus and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Be highly professional and dependable with helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
* Phone experience * Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test
Location/Region: South Jordan, UT (84095)