Our Guest Experience Representative serves as a member of the Guest Experience team and represents overall company Passion, Purpose, and Values while promoting financial objectives.
- Works collaboratively with all team members to deliver best-in-class service.
- Communicates effectively with Guests to ensure a pleasant experience and resolve concerns. Services Guests in a professional, timely, and friendly manner at all times.
- Concentrates efforts on business-building tools such as capturing Guest emails, product knowledge, and meeting salon sales goals.
As a Guest Service Representative at Hair Cuttery or BUBBLES, you will:
- Earn hourly compensation plus retail commission in a fun and friendly environment
- Benefit from working in a full-service salon that offers the latest in cutting, design, color, and texture services
Benefits for Salon Associates:
- Ongoing training, Career Path opportunities, Flexible Schedules, and a Unique Culture!
- PLUS Medical Coverage options and 401(K) Savings Plans. Additional benefits are available to associates based on the hours you work!
Guest Service Representative Requirements:
- Must have a passion for people and guest service
- Deliver client- focused interactions through the entire guest experience
- Knowledgeable about hair service offerings and Stylist appointment scheduling
- Demonstrate hair care product knowledge and promote solutions to clients
- Support salon experience through maintaining cleanliness and safety of work areas
- Possess strong interpersonal, oral communication, and listening skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to operate point of sale systems and handle client financial information, be knowledgeable about hair care products, be able to perform physical work and tolerate a salon environment, and possess excellent communication and human relation skills
Location/Region: Flagler Beach, FL