Sales Administrator - Piscataway, NJ The Sales Administrator will support the sales department with the completion of various sales administrative duties, sales order support, sales analysis and reporting. Responsibilities. * Responsible for administering all aspects of a sales "life cycle" Maintain all deal files.
* Administer and maintain all sale documentation including but not limited to: Deal Calculation sheets, Sales Orders, Credit Applications/submittals, Financial documents, PO's, Warranty documents, titles/MSO's, lien searches, Preventative Maintenance contracts.
* Submit and maintain credit approvals.
* Complete all General invoicing for equipment costing.
* Submitting contracts for payment, track documentation and ensure funding.
Provide any additional documentation required.
Distribute necessary financing documents to internal personnel.
Mail customer copies out. * Make any notations to the machine equipment file (computer) regarding PM contracts and after sales services (see PM & After Sales Procedures for further clarification).
* Analyze all deal paperwork submitted by the field sales staff including discounting structures.
* Obtain a working knowledge of manufacturer and JESCO discount programs.
Utilize this knowledge to audit all deals.
* Administer all aspects of the Rental Purchase process.
* Administer all aspects of the Governmental Sales process (Bids/Co Operative purchasing)
* Maintain Pending Deal list. * Track, analyze, and report key metrics.
(including but not limited to) Lost Sales, Transaction Pricing, STP reporting process Assist with EDA reporting and entry.
* Facilitate and collaborate within sales and across departments to ensure alignment and success.
* Drive consistency within JESCO's sales process.
Requirements* Strong written or oral skills.
* Computer Literacy * Customers Service
* Organization and Time Management * Prior clerical and accounting experience helpful
EducationAssociates Degree or equivalent professional experience Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* American Funds/College America 529 Savings Plan (college savings plan)
* Verizon Wireless discount * Working Advantage Program: discounts on entertainment tickets and purchases
* EAP (Employee Assistance Program) – includes three (3) free counseling sessions
* Paid Training * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Paid Holidays * Discounts on products
* Above average industry pay We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Piscataway, NJ (08854)