Capistrano Volkswagen Mazda is seeking an Automotive DMV Specialist to join our winning team.SUMMARYWe are seeking an Automotive DMV Specialist with excellent auto dealership accounting skills, great customer service and a winning attitude.
This individual will process vehicle sales transactions for submission to DMV and our finance institutions for our VW and Mazda stores, handle various other responsibilities in our accounting department and be a resource for our sales and finance departments.Responsibilities* Process new and used car DMV applications, follow up on status of vehicle titles and reconcile monies collected for DMV versus amounts paid.
* Various other automotive accounting including posting of sales contracts, posting of EFT payments, and reconciliation of various schedules.
* Process used car inventory purchases * Provide support to finance and sales departments
Qualifications* Minimum 1 year previous experience in a similar dealership position
* Excellent communication skills * Outgoing and positive demeanor
* Punctual with the ability to handle schedule flexibility
* Valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
* Able to clear a pre-employment background check
* Maintains a professional appearance What we offerAs So Cal’s, “Biggest Little VW Dealer” we offer an award-winning workplace with a great family environment.Benefits include:
* Paid Vacation * 401k with employer contributions
* Health, dental, vision and life insurance
* Special Employee Auto lease plan Purple Wednesdays!
Location/Region: San Juan Capistrano, CA (92675)