For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Summary The office manager is the eyes and ears of the dealership. Office managers are responsible for overseeing and ensuring that Corporate policies are being adhered to.
They are responsible for good workflow and communication between departments.
They are called upon to manage Human Resources when the need arises and to coordinate the issues with the Human Resource Director at the Corporate Office.
Office Managers will do new hire office personnel training.
They coordinate and approve vacations, time off, etc.
with their employees. The Office Manager is responsible for seeing that the daily accounting tasks are done correctly and efficiently and they facilitate the paperwork that goes from the dealership office to the Corporate office.
Responsibilities * Stocking in all new cars
* Reviewing and scanning all car deals * Track safety for used cars
* Conduct all Dealer Trades * Work with purchasing department
* Post all gas slips * Account on all payables and factory invoices
* Create purchase orders * Conduct and Reconcile daily deposits
* Balance petty cash * Conduct all Check Requests
* Monitor and clear all cash schedules * Maintain police book logs, temp plate logs and dealer plate logs
* Maintain reward card spreadsheet * Review title lists and vehicle receivables
* Work in a HR capacity to recruit, hire and onboard all dealership employees
Requirements * Dealership experience preferred
* Office Management experience preferred
* Supervisory experience preferred * Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Dealership DMS accounting experience * Microsoft Office proficiency
* Willingness to adhere to and execute established policies and procedures
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to maintain confidentiality Benefits
* Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Location/Region: Menomonee Falls, WI (53051)