The Kunes Auto & RV Group is growing rapidly - we now have 36 locations.
Kunes Auto Groups has been awarded Automotive News' BEST DEALERSHIPS TO WORK FOR 31 times over the past 7 years.
That's not good enough for you? Well, you likely didn't know that only 100 dealers get the award every year...and this year we took 10 awards.
We're a Christian organization dedicated to doing it right for our team members, customers, and communities.
Seriously - this is a great company to work for.
Competitive Pay Plans - YEP. A supportive environment - YEP.
Tools you need to succeed - YEP! Come on - check us out - you won't be sorry!
Full-time - Auto Dealership Office Experience Required
* Post invoices
* Reconcile statements
* Disburse checks
* Balance statements and finalize data
* Prepare accounts for payments & verify data in system
* Follow up on past due accounts and returned checks
* Receive license and car titles from the revenue office
* Prepare transfer request for cars and nightly close
* Reconcile schedules
* Bill out sales
* Assure compliance of policies with regard to files and office procedures
* Ensure the payments and/or cash security for the office
* Maintain customer files
* Balance cash drawer daily
* Review clerical records to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness
Job Requirements * Have strong communication skills
* Are a self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team
* Have an accounting degree (preferred, not required)
* Have AR/AP experience in the automotive dealership (preferred, not required)
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally in one-on-one situations to customers and other associates
* Valid driver’s license
* Computer literacy and ability to learn Company software
Benefits * 401K
* Health and Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Paid Holidays
* Discount on Vehicles
* Paid Vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Quincy, IL (62301)