Fast-growing automotive dealership looking for an experienced Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist.
This position plays a vital role in our organization by maintaining financial records and assisting with the general operations of the accounting department.
The overall objective of the accounts receivable and accounts payable specialist is to assist the dealership's finance or accounting department, there are separate and distinct duties associated with each of the positions.
Accounts Payable Specialist manages outgoing bills and invoices on behalf of the dealership.
These bills might include utility payments, product or inventory invoices, employee expense accounts, and reimbursements.
Some of the other specific duties associated with this position include:
* Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
* Sending out payments for company credit cards
* Responding to vendor invoices * Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
* Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
* Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
* Prepare billing statements for the intercompany expense
Accounts Receivable Specialist manage incoming payments on behalf of the dealership.
Accounts receivable specialists accomplish this objective by performing the following tasks:
* Preparing and mailing invoices to customers
* Posting payments to customer accounts
* Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid
* Preparing reports on delinquent accounts and customer payment profiles
* Reconciling cash receipts and deposits
* Analyzing financial records for accuracy
Additional Required Job Skills * Use computer applications to type, format, edit, and print documents
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to keep information confidential
* Superior organizational ability * Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to consistently meet deadlines
Qualifications * 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
* Willing to work full time 8 – 5
Benefits * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability offered by the company with additional available
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Saturday Lunches
* Family owned and operated * Long Term job security
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services
* Above average industry pay We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Macomb, IL (61455)