Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing.
The CNA is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs.
Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance.
Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy CNA-certified individuals that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, weekends and holidays.
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Heatthcare Benefits * Paid time off
* Potential for advancement * GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
* Free continuing education * Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* One to one patient care * Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
* National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
Responsibilities * Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
* Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
* Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
* Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
* Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
Requirements * High school diploma or GED
* Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
* Certification as a CNA * Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
* Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Dayton, OH (45458)