We're looking for self motivated, energetic, experienced Sales Associates to join our team at all of our brands: Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Volkswagen, Mazda, KIA and Ford. An ideal candidate will 2 or more years of proven success in Automotive Sales, Retail, Professional Services, Sales Development, Customer Service or other related fields and is eager to build lasting relationships with people. However we will train the right candidate with our in-house corporate sales training. What We Offer* Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Full Supplemental Insurance Menu * FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
* 401K w/Match * President’s Club Trip (Sales and Sales Management)
* Cardinals, Blues, Fox, Muny, Ballpark Village Tickets
Sales Benefits * New Hire training program
* Continued education and training
* Monthly & Quarterly Bonuses
* Opportunities for growth and advancement
Responsibilities* Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
Qualifications* Previous sales experience required (automotive, retail or other)
* Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Ability to bring enthusiasm to the job and every interaction
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Join us at Auffenberg Dealer Group, a family owned group since 1942!
With four generations of family operations, we value our team members and pride ourselves on promoting from within.
If you are looking for an exciting career working with a progressive management staff, state of the art tools and cutting edge technology apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: O Fallon, IL (62269)