GOALS for Autism, Inc. is hiring for Licensed Behavior Analysts. GOALS for Autism is a values driven company dedicated to the needs of clients and their families emphasizing a community and team based approach. GOALS is an established Applied Behavior Analysis agency serving the San Francisco and Las Vegas areas for over 10 years. GOALS is looking to hire individuals dedicated to creating meaningful and positive changes to individuals with behavioral disorders and their families.
GOALS takes an open and comprehensive approach to implement any and all appropriate tools and methodologies that can benefit our clients. GOALS also provides social skills based group ABA classes and group parent training.
What GOALS can offer you:
- $5,000 sign on bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Life insurance benefits
- Mileage reimbursement
- Quarterly bonuses
- CEU stipend
- Organizational Behavior Management leadership opportunities
- Leadership growth and development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Challenging and rewarding career opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
- Responsive support from Executive Management
- Responsive support from clinical directors with over 20 years of experience in the field
- Creative, diverse, and forward thinking company culture
- Focused on team building and positive employee morale
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team of advocates making a positive difference in the lives of individuals and families.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops individualized programs for clients, ages 14 months and older in natural settings.
- Supervises implementation and integrity of client treatment plans by the direct care team.
- Supervision is defined as the implementation of a treatment plan and oversight of treatment plan effectiveness.
- Supervision includes, but is not limited to: administering or supervising assessments, scheduling monthly community visits with caregivers to review program effectiveness, make observations, collect data, chart progress and provide parent education.
- Provide feedback and training to BT staff, interns, mid-level supervisors, and parents in naturalistic setting.
- Provides RBT competency assessments and RBT supervision within BACB requirements.
- Meets monthly with the chief clinical officer to communicate client needs.
- Demonstrates leadership by participating in company related activities, such as interviewing potential new hires, job fairs, and providing trainings a minimum of one time per quarter.
- Leads clinical supervisor meetings a minimum of twice per year and presents on relevant research and clinical updates in the field
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Immediately Eligible Licensed Behavior Analyst
- Three years of related professional experience applying ABA methodologies, working with individuals with autism spectrum disorders (“ASD”) and/or other related developmental disabilities in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
We can’t wait to see you join our community!
Location/Region: Brentwood, CA (94513)