Loyola University Medical Center has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for an Occupational Medicine Regional Medical Director to provide oversight for the Loyola Employee Health Department. This role will also provide leadership to move and embrace Employee Health initiatives within the system.
This opportunity requires experience as an employee health physician along with Medical Review Officer (MRO) certification. Previous leadership experience is preferred.
The Occupational Medicine Regional Medical Director for Employee Health will:
- Assure the adequacy and appropriateness of direct/indirect medical care provided to injured employees.
- Evaluates injuries referred by clinicians outside their scope of service, provide supervision of treatment plans and oversee pharmaceutical/diagnostic needs of employees.
- Collaborate, as a member of the Employee Health team, to develop policies and procedures for Employee Health.
- Support system-wide prevention efforts, environmental policy changes, screening, education, case management, and promotion of health and wellness.
- Support the organization’s vision of uncompromising pursuit of excellence in healthcare in a safe and trustful environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to or the right Occupational Medicine physician to join Loyola University Health System and serve as the Regional Medical Director for Employee Health.
Loyola University Medical Center offers an excellent compensation commensurate with professional experience and benefits package for the right candidate.
Location/Region: Maywood, IL (60153)