Phillips Chevrolet of Frankfort is looking for full-time Service Coordinator.
We are seeking customer service oriented and personable individuals to fulfill our busy service department needs.
We are seeking individuals with flexible schedules able to work Mon-Fri from 7:30am to 4pm as well as a couple saturdays per month.
Previous customer service experience (DEALERSHIP service preferred).
Responsibilities and Duties
* Ask the customer qualifying questions to uncover needs and directs calls appropriately
* Handle incoming calls directed to the service department for appointments, service advisors or parts and redirecting as needed.
* Providing maximum customer service at all times and ensure we find solutions for customer to maintain satisfaction.
* Ensure that service consultants receive messages promptly to return customer calls immediately.
* Make service appointments and assist customers over the phone with determining their service needs.
* Route appointment information to the appropriate service consultant
* Place outgoing appointment reminder calls to customers
* Place outgoing follow-up calls to customers recently having service completed on vehicle.
Qualifications and Skills * VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND ABILITY TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE REQUIRED PRE-SCREENING: BACKGROUND & DRUG TESTING AND MOTOR VEHICLE REPORT
* Able to type and handle high volume of telephone calls simultaneously.
* 18 years or older Job Type: Full-time
Location/Region: Frankfort, IL (60423)