Dunkin’ Donuts is hiring bakers!
Compensation: up to $13.00 per hour
Bakers primarily prepare donuts and other baked goods that are sold throughout the day. Bakers work in a kitchen environment and regularly operate ovens and other equipment. Keeping work areas, equipment, and dishes clean is an important part of this job.
As a Dunkin Donuts franchisee, we are committed to our team as much as we are committed to our guests. We value hardworking and enthusiastic team players and we make it a priority to ensure their success.
- Prepare and stock products to be sold in donut cases
- Bake, frost, and fill products in accordance to Brand standards
- Participate in Brand training programs as needed
- Comply with food safety practices
- Stock and maintain baking supplies in work and storage areas
- Notify General Manager when supplies run low or product quality issues occur
- Maintain proper personal hygiene
- Adhere to uniform standards. Non-slip shoes are required
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area
- Document daily production and waste
- Able to work overnight
- Able to operate store equipment
- Requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand on feet for long periods of time
No one under age 18 may be hired
Location/Region: Cocoa, FL (32927)