Location: ColoradoEmployment Type: Base plus commissionPay Range: $300,000 - $640,000 per year It’s a great year for growth and Schomp Automotive is partnering up with other great organizations and focusing on ongoing growth.
Based on our projections we will need to bring in top talent from outside the organization and are looking for leaders in their fields for sales, service, and parts as well as General Managers.
Grow with us, advance your career with Schomp Automotive Group.Schomp Automotive Group hires leaders who intentionally build a culture of excellence through developing employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers.
Every decision we make hinges on two pillars: Our focus on Employees, and our “Customer First” approach to business. Our General Managers are experienced professionals with a complete operational understanding of current and advanced operations.The successful candidate will have the following: * History of success in a dealership selling 250 or more vehicles a month. * A variety of examples of approaching the business with progressive ideas. * Financial statement fluency and knows how to achieve net profit targets. * A proven track record of developing a high-performing team with low turnover.
A culture builder. Key Responsibilities: * Meeting sales targets and goals by motivating and instilling a passion for serving customers and delivering an exceptional service resulting in organizational outcomes.
Develop action plans/activities to achieve operational targets* Coordinate hiring through the corporate HR team, complete regularly scheduled performance evaluations and developing short and long-term goals for each team member, ensuring bench strength for organizational growth and flexibility.
* Pay close attention to daily operations, recommending and creating improved courses of action where necessary.
* Effectively manage new car inventory, turns, day’s supply, proper stocking level of each model line.
* Report all floor traffic ratios, closing, look and book, cost to market and PVR gross to General Manager daily.
* Explaining the policies and procedures of the dealership to all employees and following up with employees to ensure that these issues are understood and followed.
* Responsible for F & I gross PVR. * Ensure that all tracking codes in CRM are input accurately.
* Ensures that all sales processes are followed 100% of the time. Making sure all processes are current and relevant.
* Maintaining an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale.
* Addresses customer complaints immediately.
* Verify the recording in CRM of all events in processing leads up to and including the appointment.
* Establish monthly objectives for unit sales and gross profits.
* Participates in the preparations of the annual dealership forecast by projecting unit sales, gross profits, expenses, and operating profits for the sales department.
* Fulfills responsibilities primarily through effective personnel management, knowledge of market potential, and established performance standards.Why Schomp:Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!Benefits* We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
* Medical, Dental and vision insurance* Life insurance* 401(k) with company match* Paid Time off - Vacation, sick and benefit days* Short term and long term disability* Accident insurance* On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement Upward Mobility* Comprehensive employee recognition programs* A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers* Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer* Opportunities for career advancementEmployee Discounts* Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service Our Employees Come First* Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their workSchomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity EmployerThe compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position.
Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance.
The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees.
Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or the recruiting process, please contact us by sending an email to HRTEAM@schomp.com or contact 720-800-6265.
Location/Region: Littleton, CO (80129)