Business Unit Leader – Assembly production manager, operations,
By joining JAC Products as a Business Unit Leader, you will lead a cross-functional team whose overall mission is to assure a safe work environment for their employees, meet customer quality and delivery expectations, and the implementation / proper operation of corporate and plant procedures into their business unit.Qualifications & Requirements:
• Broad knowledge of production planning, material planning, inventory management, quality, and manufacturing systems; Ability to implement process controls
• A technical understanding of assembly processes and injection molding processes
• Previous process engineering experience and management experience; working knowledge of business finance and the economic impact of operational business decisions.
• Effective interpersonal communication and relationship skills required to maintain a team-oriented working environment; previous experience with OEM customers strongly preferred
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Concepts and Principles
• Problem Solving Capabilities – with ability to utilize problem solving tools.
• Strong formal written and verbal communication skills necessary for business presentations; both internal audiences and customers/suppliers.
• Bachelor Degree (or equivalent experience) preferably with focus in areas such as; Manufacturing Operations, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, Business Administration; Advanced degrees preferred.More about us:
JAC Products has been a pioneer in the Tier I automotive space for over 50 years and continues to test the limits of functional exterior trim products. We use advanced engineering techniques and cutting-edge technology to design products that enhance the style and utility of vehicles. JAC Products has operation or production capabilities on four continents and continues to expand our presence in the United States and globally.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and paid time off as well as many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on innovation and teamwork.
JAC Products is an equal opportunity employer and gives equal consideration for employment to qualified applicants.
Location/Region: Saline, MI