The Concrete Helper will perform many tasks that require physical labor on construction sites in all types of weather. May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, concrete saws, surveying and measuring equipment, small equipment, and skid steer loaders. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support form work, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, and tear out concrete.
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $12/Hour
- Assist in building and positioning forms for pouring concrete and dismantles forms after
- Use, using saws, hammers, nails, bolts, or form hardware.
- Dig ditches and levels earth to grade specifications, using pick, shovels, and rakes.
- Grade dirt and concrete efficiently and accurately.
- Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces, and other temporary structures.
- Mix concrete and mortar.
- Clean construction site to eliminate possible hazards.
- Assist to align, straighten, plumb and square forms for installation.
- Construct forms, then assist in raising them to the required elevation.
- Install and tie rebar and wire mesh.
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
- Working in very large concrete yard
- NEED Steel Toe Boots
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance
- Experience on commercial construction sites
- Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic
- Some assignment have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug tests
Location/Region: Seffner, FL