The Mechanical Technician will provide support to the O&M Manager throughout the Solar PV Plant in the appointed operating and maintenance tasks to preserve the good condition and functionality of the facility. The Mechanical Technician is in charge of carrying diagnostics on mechanical systems, managing the reporting of technical information & managing the maintenance of the equipment.
- Fabrication, Installation, diagnostic & replacement or repair of PV- related equipment, structures, or materials, such as but not limited to: racking mount and foundations components, modules…
- Preventive, curative, predictive and conditional maintenance of different equipment
- Exploitation of the parks at the level of security, environment and respect of Sonnedix policy and local regulation
- Inform O&M Manager of any potential risks
- Ensure the on-call for on-site interventions.
- Trouble-shooting technical information
- Ensuring the directives to the manufacturers are applied in line with the internal policy
- Maintain health and safety equipment and procedures
- Cleaning PV arrays
- Warehouse Management
- 10-hour OSHA Certification
- 2 to 5 years of experience in structure installation and/or fabrication.
- 2 to 5 years of mechanical system installation and/or maintenance experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Location/Region: Isabela, Isabela