Working long hours in a concrete plant building large light poles for street lights. Job may include but is not limited to: pulling wire, concrete finishing, rigging and other duties assigned by the on site supervisor
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $13/Hour
- Assist in building and positioning forms for pouring concrete and dismantles forms after
- Use, using saws, hammers, nails, bolts, or form hardware.
- Dig ditches and levels earth to grade specifications, using pick, shovels, and rakes.
- Grade dirt and concrete efficiently and accurately.
- Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces, and other temporary structures.
- Mix concrete and mortar.
- Clean construction site to eliminate possible hazards.
- Assist to align, straighten, plumb and square forms for installation.
- Construct forms, then assist in raising them to the required elevation.
- Install and tie rebar and wire mesh.
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance
- Experience on commercial construction sites
- Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic
- Some assignment have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug tests