Keeps premises of office buildings, apartment house, or other commercial or institutional buildings in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $11.50/Hour
- General cleaning of office/exam rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas.
- Vacuums, sweeps, and mop / auto-scrub floors.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and trim.
- Polishes metal work.
- Washes walls and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, recycling, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Performs carpet spotting.
- Informs the manager of the building's physical changes or of information learned that is relative to the account's security.
- Safeguards company and customer property while performing the job.
- Maintain cleaning equipment and reports any malfunctions and breakdowns.
- Conducts final inspections of work to ensure proper completion of tasks.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
- essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
- skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
- with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location/Region: Sioux Falls, SD