Fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager!
Our client is seeking a talented Project Manager AND Assistant Project Manager
for a direct hire/ full-time in Philadelphia, PA. For this position, you must be coming from industries specific too Architectural, Interior Design, or Environmental Design to be considered.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
Project Manager Requirements:
- Maintain in data management, scheduling, overseeing work flows and calendars.
- Maintaining schedules, logistics coordination, overseeing design team workflow and have knowledge of the design and production process
- Candidates should be detail oriented, self-motivated and possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience should include building and maintaining project schedules and budgets, managing project scope, managing project projections and billing, managing design team work flow and have knowledge of the design and construction process
- Experience using a Project Management tool such as Monday.com
- 3- 5 years in Project Management or Project Coordination
- OR 1-3 years experience in project, account or traffic management in fields related to architecture or agency/design firms
- Experience should include building and maintaining schedules, logistics coordination, overseeing design team workflow and have knowledge of the design and production process.
- Experience with building Project Manager schedules and budget management
- Candidates without the architectural experience but bring interior or environmental design skills to the table will be considered at this time
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (19103)