We are looking for a talented Marketing Communications Manager for a direct hire/ full-time opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Marketing Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Build a strong brand and community relationships and seek opportunities to create long-lasting, reciprocal, and open partnerships
- Communicate with media regularly and build long-term relationships with influencers and key stakeholders
- Manage media inquiries, arrange interviews, statements, and press releases
- Maintain a complete understanding of business objectives and established brand essence
- Set strategic PR direction the brand, developing clear and actionable storytelling goals that operate in service of the big-picture organization, and determining white space to increase the share of voice
- Respond to media inquiries/interest on behalf of clients, facilitating interviews and prepping spokespersons for the most favorable story outcomes.
Marketing Communications Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field (essential)
- Journalism or Public Relations background is required
- Experience placing media ads
- Comfortable liaising with media contacts.
- Strong content writer, ability to publish press releases
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in the public relations field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic and creative mindset, with a flair for storytelling
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (30308)