Application Chemist needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh Scientific’s client located in New York, NY.
This position is in the Clinical Multinomics Department of a major diagnostic instrumentation company, and requires a Bachelor’s degree or higher, and expertise in mass spectrometry proteomics workflows, hardware and software.
- Work onsite as part of a field demonstration team to roll out mass spectrometry at a major hospital in New York
- Assist hospital team with R&D, coordinate any additional support or service they may require in the process of this and future collaboration projects.
- Reduce broad concepts and business strategies into structured marketing applications projects to support preference building and lead generation in the MS clinical diagnostic market segment.
- Support the design and final delivery of new product marketing programs and projects, key contributor for content and application collateral development in collaboration with product line marketing, as well as marketing communication.
- Solve complex, high impact program/process design/application development problems in order to drive the implementation of the global clinical diagnostic marketing programs via the SU, segment and field Marketing Program Managers (MPM).
- Will be viewed internally and by customers as a technical, marketing and customer-oriented leader in the area of MS in clinical multiomics.
- MS in Chemistry
- Expertise in mass spectrometry proteomics, metabolomics, and lipidomics workflows, including manual and automated sample preparation, analysis, and data analysis using client software.
- Can travel 25-30% of the time, domestically and internationally. This position is based in New York, NY - remote at times but could see travel when it opens up to other states and outside the US.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Mary Nestojko, Mary.Nestojko@yoh.com
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: New York, New York