Full time, Part time, and PRN Pharmacist openings in your area with a major Retail Pharmacy!
SIGN ON BONUS!
Starting ASAP! Apply now to Mariam Kizi with A-Line!
Pharmacist Job Description:
· Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Performance - Develops and implements plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals.
· Develops contingency plans to manage or eliminate potential problems. Identifies and recommends ways to continually improve and streamline processes and practices.
· Influence and Communicate: Build Influence - Develops and presents logical, convincing reasons in support of one' s perspectives and initiatives.
· Proactively shares relevant information and timely updates with appropriate people.
· Listens attentively and asks questions to ensure understanding.
· Researches information for and prepares documents and presentations that effectively convey relevant information in a timely manner.
· Ethics and Compliance: Model Ethics and Compliance - Complies with policies and procedures.
· Demonstrates ethical performance. Supports efforts to enforce compliance with policies and procedures.
· Adaptability: Adapt Professionally - Demonstrates creativity and strength in the face of change, obstacles, and adversity.
· Adapts to competing demands and shifting priorities. Updates and shares knowledge and skills to keep current in one' s area of expertise. Embraces change and supports its implementation.
· Build Relationships: Form Relationships - Builds trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional and organizational boundaries.
· Relates to others in an accepting and respectful manner, regardless of their organizational level, personality, or background. Collaborates with people
· Observes associate, customer, or supplier behavior.
· Enters and locates information on computer.
· Presents information to small or large groups and individuals.
· Sits or stands for long periods of time.
· Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment.
· Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer.
· Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds without assistance.
· Grasps, turns, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
· Visually verifies information, often in small print.
· Reads information, often in small print.
· Visually locates merchandise and other objects.
· Visually inspects equipment.
· Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
· Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required, which could include, but not be limited to lifting protection, fall protection, eye protection, hearing protection, respiratory protection, chemical protection, climate protection and electrical protection such as protective footwear.
· Travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring an overnight stay.
· Travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring consecutive overnight stays.
· Travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites during the workday.
Pharmacist Work Environment
· Moves through narrow, confined spaces such as stacks of merchandise or supplies, storage areas, and closets.
· May work with substances that require special handling
· Works in areas requiring exposure to varying temperatures, extreme heat or cold, and/or wet, damp, or drafty conditions.
Required for this Pharmacist Position:
· Bachelor' s Degree in Pharmacy or PharmD degree, or equivalent FPGE (NABP).
· Pharmacy license (by job entry date).
· Completion of an ACPE Accredited Immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
Apply now to Mariam Kizi with A-Line!
Location/Region: Ozark, AL