Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice, and healthcare staffing.
We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry.
Interim offers the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim Healthcare has been providing great jobs for great people for over 50 years and our family-owned franchise since 1991!
That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
* $13-$17 per hour * 40 Hours Per Week 8am-5pm
* Biweekly Pay Benefits
* 15 PTO Days a year
* 5 Sick Days a year * 7 Paid Holidays a year
* Medical Benefits go into effect after 30 days.
* Medical Benefits – Optima Major Medical, Health Savings Account(matching!
), Life Insurance, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and Indemnity Medical Plans.
* 401k after 1 year of service. Minimum Education, Experience, Skills & Abilities Required
* Associate Degree, Medical Office Administration Certificate, or equivalent.
* Skill to prepare ad maintain patent records, files, and reports.
* Proficient in software systems. * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Functions * Assists the DHCS in establishing and monitoring compliance with quality and operations standards.
* Answers phone lines and transfers calls to appropriate team members.
* Prepares admission packets for patients.
* Ensures proper documentation is available for staff.
* Opens and routes mail.
Location/Region: Charlottesville, VA (22911)